The Investment Banking division is organized across industry coverage, region and product teams. Industry coverage teams include Consumer and Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Multi-Industries, Real Estate, Gaming and Leisure, and Technology, Media and Telecoms among others. Product teams include Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance and Leveraged Finance. Country coverage teams include all regions in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and are partially or fully based in regional offices. The Investment Banking division provides advice to CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Directors of our clients on strategic topics including mergers and acquisitions and capital structure.
Your training and development is our top priority with structured support offered on the job, networking opportunities, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an Off-cycle Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the bank's capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Through our unique pooling system, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple areas, giving you a broad understanding of the investment banking profession and offer you the chance to explore your best fit for a full-time placement
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university and preferably be in their penultimate year of study
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and a second European language may also be required for some roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-work, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
To apply: https://bankcampuscareers.tal.net/vx/brand-0/candidat..
Deadline: 10 November 2020