The fund received $2 billion in commitments from RDIF and CIC in equal share, with up to an additional $2 billion expected to be raised from international institutional investors. RCIF focuses on projects that foster economic cooperation between the two nations and will invest at least 70% of its capital in Russia and CIS countries and up to 30% in China.
RCIF's management team consists of top investment professionals with deep knowledge of the Russian and Chinese markets.
• Gathering data for company and industry analysis;
• Financial statements analysis, financial modeling, and valuation;
• Preparation of presentations/memoranda for internal investment committees and external purposes;
• Participation in the due diligence process;
• Analysis of portfolio companies' performance;
• Support for deal preparation and execution process.
Qualifications and competencies:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics or Finance of the leading Russian or international universities;
• 2+ years' experience in private equity funds, investment banks, M&A or valuation teams of Big Four;
• Passed CFA exams is an advantage;
• Proficiency in financial statements analysis;
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills;
• Excellent presentation skills in Russian and English;
• High efficiency and ability to handle stress;
• Result-oriented and proactive approach, multitasking capability;
• Experience in tackling challenges and excellent project organization and planning skills;
• Fluent English is a must.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
no later than 14 February 2020, email subject: "RCIF Analyst – Your Name".