Target companies analysis:
• Analysis of possible investment opportunities including market research, analysis of business model sustainability and valuation of the target companies
• Preparing memorandums for investment committee based on the conducted analysis
• Participating in financial due diligence and deal structuring
• Analysis of the current portfolio companies' performance
• Preparing financial models for companies in the current portfolio
• Regular reporting of the latest financial results and developments.
• 1-3 year experience in leading investment banks, PE/VC (with focus on tech sector), M&A departments of tech companies
• Deep knowledge of corporate finance (including valuation approaches)
• Solid financial modelling skills
• CFA certificate is an advantage
• Fluent English
If you are interested in the position described above, please send your CV to interros.ai
@gmail.com with "Analyst" in the subject line.